Monday 29 March 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

I find Easter to be one of the strangest of today's holidays. Whilst I understand there are a large number of people who celebrate for the right reasons I shamelessly admit that to me Easter is one of the best annual holidays because it involves chocolate, and whilst my family isn't religious we do exchange cards and gifts on this celebration day.

This year I've made one of my cards instead of buying it.


And whilst it does feel wrong that this religious event has been reduced to Hallmark and Cadbury moments, I will admit that I am eyeing my Easter Eggs with delight and counting down till I can break into the wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x