Sunday 7 March 2010

Spring has sprung

There's a potential this is my favourite time of year (is that a cliche?? Sorry)

I can't keep anything alive inside my house, R and I seem to run a euthanasia clinic for house plants, however I have a little more luck in the garden and my pots are bursting into life



And as the sum has decided to make an appearance it's feasible (although still a little on the chilly side) to spend Sunday's walking in the country and happening upon a pub for a big roast lunch.





Long may it last

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Long may it last. I love the Spring and Autumn the best. The air always seems just a little bit fresher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x