Tuesday 16 March 2010

A stitch in time...

As I've mentioned I've been feeling a little under the weather of late and lacking the inspiration or motivation to pick up any type of needle or hook and create something which only a short time ago gave me so much pleasure. So to give me the little push I needed a dear friend treated me to this book of lovey embroidery patterns

There are such wonderful ideas in this book I've made a start on one of the patterns but, being me, I've already got plans to customise the design...


dont worry, it isnt finished yet.

3 comments:

  1. curious what its going to be - looks like a little and large computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm computers....I can see that but nope not right....I've almost finished these 2 and would be a dead give-away if I showed you now....

    here's a hint...there will be 4 in a line :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book looks like something I'd love to browse through.

    Now I feel like I should guess what they are from the previous comments...chairs as seen from above? Or maybe vanity mirrors. I'm a terrible guesser.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x