Friday 19 March 2010

Stitch and Craft Show

Well I'm buzzing like a child on Christmas Eve.....as tomorrow I'm off to the Stitch and Craft Show at London Olympia.

suitable walking shoes - CHECK
list of the things I need - CHECK (my attempt to stop panic buying)
bag big enough to carry all my goodies - CHECK
tickets - CHECK
registration to embroidery class - CHECK

Will tell you all about it over the weekend

It's very very strange but R had a mystery prior appointment in his diary which meant he was obviously upset but wouldn't be able to come to the show with me....ha ha....so I'm looking forward to some lovely girlie time with my great craftie friend Becki....

Hope you have a great weekend too

1 comment:

  1. Oh, knitting, cross-stitch, paper-crafts...it sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x