Thursday 17 December 2009

New Cross-Stitch Picture

Following the emails I received after the unveiling of my original cross-stitch pictures (which are now hanging in pride of place in my living room) I've been working on some smaller versions.

I knew these took quite a long time to produce, especially this pattern below as this involves so many thread changes, thought I'd give you a sneak preview as I'm almost there.....should be finished by the end of the weekend and then I just need to make one of the other design, always think these look better hung as a co-ordinating pair


Not really train friendly but is quite nice to be busy whilst relaxing and watching TV in an evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x