Tuesday 8 December 2009

Christmas Stocking

Having just put up the Christmas Tree I'm beginning to feel the Christmas Spirit I've been trying to contain my creativity to only one project at a time, but got very excited when I found this picture of Granny style crocheted Christmas Stockings and I simply couldn't resist


I still had some green, red and white yarn left over from my Granny Square blanket so this creativity wasn't going to cost a single penny, just a little bit of time...so I whipped my crochet hook into action and clip-clap had 17 of the hexagons in a neat little pile in no time

All stitched together into a funky retro stocking I think it looks pretty cool hanging from the mantle-peice...Oh I also picked up this fantastic stocking hanger, I have been good this year so here's hoping Santa remembers to fill this funky festive decoation full of goodies on Christmas Eve

3 comments:

  1. What a neat stocking! Much nicer than a store-bought one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute and there is mr snowman on your mantelpiece too! Well impressed how you find the time for all this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x