Thursday 10 December 2009

Coffee and Ice Cream


I was a very lucky girl today, I went to Fortnum and Mason's for coffee. I had high expectations for the coffee and was anticipating something slightly more than your average latte from Starbucks, but what I got was an absolute treat.


Not only did my coffee arrive in BIG cup....it also came with the most adorable little coffee ice cream, I've never seen an ice cream so cute and the perfect accompaniment to my hot coffee.
I wonder whose idea it was to give these little ice creams....and where they sourced the miniture ice cream cones???
It got me thinking about other accompaniments which I might like to try, maybe a mini pizza with wine or mini donuts with hot chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x