Friday 5 July 2013

Cupcake Pincushion

I was a lucky to receive a craft kit from my Mum recently as a little treat. Its sat on my shelf for a couple of weeks until a had a couple of free evenings to focus on this, and I was thrilled that this was all it took - 2 evenings of stitching in front of the TV and pow - 2 gorgeous cupcake pincushions to adorn my craft table.

Aren't they adorable...
Crafty Nana Cupcake pincushion

The kit had everything you needed to create these 2 pincushions, in fact it had more than needed as I'm left with loads of stuffing and thread for another project. The felt pieces were pre-cut to size plus really clear picture instructions which meant I was guaranteed a great outcome from these 

Crafty Nana Cupcake pincushion kit



Crafty Nana Cupcake pincushion



6 comments:

  1. They are so cute! You could put some sprinkles on by way of beading too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen - thats a really good idea...might just do that. thanks

      Delete
  2. Oh wow...this was a kit?! It came out very cute :) Thanks for visiting me on Twitter!
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayne, yes this was a kit from Crafty Nana - so cute I know... they do all sorts of great little kits. thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Those are totally adorable! I swoon over polka dot anything... what's with me? LOL!
    I might have to try out that cupcake idea!
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think these would be really easy to do without a kit, they are pretty basic shapes. I do love a kit though...the thrill of crafting without the worry things might go wrong, every now and then its nice to leave the cutting to someone else....cheating isnt always bad.
      thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x