Monday 22 July 2013

Embroidered Sampler Shopping Bag

Like most people I try to recycle as much of our household waste as possible and remember to take my own bags shopping about 90% of the time. Whilst sorting out my craft desk this week I found this bag folded in with some quilting material - I made this last year its a sampler / shopping bag, took me quite a while to do as embroidery always does.

Embroidered Sampler Shopping Bag


The problem is I'm way to scared to actually use it. It's been sat on my craft desk for over a year and I've been using the hardy plastic bags you can get at the supermarket, I really need to get this out.


Embroidered Sampler Shopping Bag




Think it will look really cute with a french baguette sticking out of the top....right that is my mission to get a photo of my using it to share with you 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that must have been so much work! Great job. You should use it - would love to see a photo with the baguette sticking out of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x