Sunday 8 September 2013

Style in View - a spot of fantasy shopping

Whilst feeling sorry for myself this week I spent a bit of time surfing the net and doing some fantasy shopping. I discovered Style in View, its a fashion search engine, where you can search for clothing from many different sites in one place and also create boards of items you like and search other's boards like on Pinterest. 

I was looking for a new outfit for work and made this selection, what do you think? 



Love how you can select products from multiple shops into one look book and really see how they would work together, now all they need to do is allow me to upload a photo of me and my measurements and then put the outfit on a model so I could see how they look...I'd never need to visit the high street again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x