Saturday 21 September 2013

Another Textile ATC Swap

Really excited to be taking part in the second textile ATC swap ran by Ali over at Very Berry Handmade


Very Berry Handmade ATC Swap

The partners have been exchanged, so I know who I am making for (sorry its a secret till we exchange!)

The theme this time is Autumn. I've got a few ideas in mind and a little time left to finesse as the exchange is the first week in November. Looking forward to making something for some one else.

I made a camping / outdoor themed ATC  for the last swap with shrink plastic bunting and a free hand machine embroidery detail



Thinking cap firmly on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x