Friday 22 March 2013

Great British Sewing Bee - new TV show

I'm quite excited......I'm sitting on my hands bouncing excited....I've just heard that the BBC are due to broadcast a new craft programme in April - The Great British Sewing Bee. I understand it will be based on The Great British Bake Off format and will be presented by the fabulous Claudia Winkleman so I'm sure we are in for some great dry humour.

 

Roll on April, looking forward to a nice cuppa in front of the TV, willing on the contestants as well as hopefully learning some new tips....

 

Fingers crossed this grows into the enormous success of The Great British Bake Off and we can look forward to some great episodes and competitions year after year.

 

How exciting.....AND IT STARTS NEXT MONTH ..... Bring on The Great British Sewing Bee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x