You may remember that part 1 of my first Patchwork Scottie Dog didn't go well.... I started well drawing the design and cutting my pieces but it descended into disaster when I realise I'd created 2 of the same side...and then plummeted into an abyss when my sewing machine jammed a few pieces before finishing the final side. Someone was clearly trying to tell my I wasn't going to be finishing that dog in one sewing session.
Well my machine seems to have needed a rest rather than a full repair/replacement as with a kind word and some very minor tinkering this weekend by my parents it sprang back into youthful action.
So this morning I picked him back up again and got him finished
He's all ready for some action when my little man comes home from nursery this afternoon.