Thursday 29 April 2010

Iceland - A surprisingly crafty place

Ok so I have been back a week, sorry for not posting this sooner, but there is just one more Icelandic discovery I wanted to share with you....

Iceland is a super crafty place


I was really surprised, not only did I discover the superb yarn and fabric shop on the high street but also I stumbled upon the Handknitting Association of Iceland Shop

There were woolie jumpers gallor, never seen so many in one place....



quite amazing and who knew they were a nation of knitters and sew-ers???


They were all quite a distinct design which reminded me of skiing and sitting drinking mulled-wine next to a roaring fire. Could have been tempted but they were pricey....about £100 for an adult jumper so left them all behind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x