Wednesday 8 June 2011

When all you can do is beg

There are some things which I am certainly not too proud to do



  • the photo copying at work

  • sniffing my baby’s bottom to see if there is anything I need to action

  • re-cleaning tables in restaurants before we sit down as I know T will attempt to put the whole table in his mouth at some point over dinner. (I like to make sure it has seen antibacterial some point recently)

but most recently I added begging to the list and I don’t care because it came through.

As you know I took a bit of a cyber break when T was born. Just couldn’t fit blogging into my already chaotic world, but now T is 8 months old, I’m back at work and we are into a very good bedtime routine* I have a little more time on my hands and blogging was top of my list.

It was therefore only recently whilst blog-surfing that I discovered the Cyber Mummy conference taking place in London on 25th June, got very excited….went to register and was quickly deflated to discover it was sold out and there was a waiting list. There was nothing for it but to beg, offered to work at the event in exchange for a ticket; handing out badges, stewarding, anything which would mean I can go to a couple of the talks. I want to be a better blogger.



Well, I’ve just heard back from the organisers and


The lady from CyberMummy....she say yes


(insert own cheesy Spanish accent)


(apologies to anyone who wasnt in England in the '80s to experience the Del Monte ads)


I’m so excited.


Looking forward to meeting lots more yummy cyber mummies.

Are you going? Let me know…looking forward to meeting you




* clearly I have jinxed the next few nights by writing this

1 comment:

  1. Well I won't be going since I'm in Canada, but I do go to conferences here in North America. This year is Vancouver, San Diego, and Toronto for me. Love blog conferences - there's something great about being with your tribe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x