Tuesday 27 July 2010

G to S

I may not have been telling you about it, but I have been (slowly) continuing with my baby sampler.
As I'm now 30 weeks life has had to take a little bit of a slower pace. I've still got quite a few more weeks at work and am stubbornly refusing to give up my social life completely so the thing that has had to give is my craftiness.

With weddings and summer bbqs, weekends have also been a little insane, but I can see the light now and with August setting in I can see a few free weekends lined up and have my projects ready for the making.

In the mean time here is the latest on my sampler...still plenty of time to finish before bump makes an appearance.

1 comment:

  1. It's looking great! It's quite an interesting sampler. The words that they've chosen are much different than they would be here in North America.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x