Monday 14 June 2010

New on my bookshelf

I've just treated myself to this lovely sewing book - Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter


I wanted to make a couple of bits for the nursery rather than buying everything and think this book has a good selection of bits'n'bobs and most importantly patterns which don't look too complex. In fact the front cover even claims -
24 Easy Projects for Newborns to Toddlers
I'll be testing to see if this is really true...
I've made a list of the fabric needed to make the bits I 'need' and I'm planning a trip to Ikea's fabric department in the next couple of days to stock up. I'll have to see if I manage to get out of the store without the obligatory tea candles, napkins and glasses which seem to be essential purchases on any trip to Ikea as well as spending over £100, does everyone suffer from this difficulty when passing through the Markethall or is it just me... wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I have been known to get to the checkout and put my things through, only to stare at the bill in disbelief... only to realise that's what that many bargains really does add up to! So yes, I feel your panic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x